This year, we raised $6 million in venture capital financing announced Feb. 14.
We were very excited about the announcement, and we’re thrilled about all of the coverage we have gotten over it.
Check out some of the articles that we have been featured in the past couple of weeks:
- Tank Utility – Tank Utility Raises $6 million – What This Means For You
- Hoodline – Lightmatter, Tank Utility and Polis App top Boston’s recent funding news
- LPGas – Tank Utility raises $6 million to fund growth
- Oil & Gas 360 – IoT innovator Tank Utility raises $6 million to fuel continued growth
- Finsmes – Tank Utility Raises $6M in Funding
- Built in Boston – Fueled up with $6M in fresh funding, Tank Utility plans to double its headcount
- Fortune Term Sheet – Finding Opportunity
- Bostinno Beat – New Money
- Axios Pro Rata – Venture capital deals
- Vator News – Daily Funding Roundup
- Xconomy – Boston Tech Watch: Student Loans, Google in Kendall Square & More
We want to thank our customers for helping us to get to where we are as a company and we look forward to showing you all of the things we can achieve together in the near future.